Here at PeopleDoc, we believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide a great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 800 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages with a 100% customer retention rate. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Data being at the center of our mission, our Data Team is looking to improve and innovate our data management practices and tools to bring added value to our client and develop our Data analytics solution.
To complete this mission, PeopleDoc is looking for a Data Analyst to join his Data Team, actually composed of 6 people, 4 DBAs and 2 Data Engineers.
- Build and maintain dashboards for clients based on their requirements (currently using ZohoReports)
- Build and maintain internal dashboards (currently using Superset)
- Work closely with other teams and support them with data that can help them to take the right decisions
- Be involved in our data warehouse project in order to make data available to everyone inside the company
- Mine in our data to identify and perform meaningful analysis
The position is open in Paris and can be remote in France or Germany.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work with DBAs as development team and the whole R&D team
- Be curious and proactive
- Love sharing his/her knowledge with other
- SQL knowledge
- Previous experience with a data visualization tool is a plus (Tableau, ZohoReports, Superset, QlikView…)
- Team player, creative and able to set his own priorities