Penrod is seeking an entrepreneurial and marketing automation-minded project manager to join our growing team of marketing gurus.
Our marketing automation project manager will be a motivated and highly organized individual with strong communication skills that will serve as a liaison between Penrod’s clients and marketing consulting team. You will establish a comprehensive understanding of client expectations and business processes and then architect and manage a plan to meet those goals. This position may involve travel; willingness to do so is a must.
The marketing automation project manager will be expected to continually evolve the p.m. role and processes as it relates to Penrod’s vision, which includes a maniacal focus on customer experience and enabling artificial intelligence in marketing.
We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end of multiple projects across multiple clients
- Monitoring progress and motivating the development team and business team
- Effectively communicate, set, and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Completion of project updates
- Manage time, cost and quality
- Management of releases and cutover plans
- Familiarity with marketing automation software and best practices
- Familiarity with general digital marketing tactics and business outcomes
- Ability to evolve marketing PM practices quickly to ensure that Penrod consultants stay on the bleeding edge of marketing consulting
- General oversight of Marketing team processes, schedules, and skill development
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years experience with project management
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve project strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative / confidence
- Willingness / ability to travel up to 25% on some projects
- Experience with Agile / Scrum is desirable
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.