Penrod is seeking a talented Customer Experience Lead to join our growing team of marketing gurus. The lead will work with our clients to design amazing customer experiences for their customers.
At Penrod, our Marketing Consulting aims to be forward thinking for our clients and prepare them for the tectonic shift that the Salesforce Data Management Platform and artificial intelligence will bring to the marketing industry. This position may involve travel; willingness to do so is a must.
We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Apply human-centered design principles and design thinking to digital marketing projects to understand, clarify, and visualize key information
- You will create clients deliverables, including but not limited to: customer journey maps, persona maps, user needs documentation, low fidelity user interface wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Work visually to communicate abstract concepts and explain their value relative to the target audience while considering the business objectives and respecting technical constraints
- Work collaboratively with the configuration team and project managers throughout the software build process to ensure fidelity to the customer experience
- Ability to understand how technical features, configurations, customizations and data models can be leveraged to enhance the client experience
- Eager to design elegant solutions for complex marketing problems by transforming ideas and concepts into cogent experiences
- Willingness / ability to travel up to 25% on some projects
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- College degree in Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Willing to working on operational projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics. Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.