Penrod is seeking a talented marketing enablement lead to join our growing team of marketing gurus. The lead will work with our clients to architect and direct solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
At Penrod, our Marketing Consulting aims to be forward thinking for our clients and prepare them for that the tectonic shift that the Salesforce Data Management Platform and artificial intelligence will bring to the marketing industry. This position may involve travel; willingness to do so is a must.
We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Strong interest in technical configuration of Marketing automation software, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot preferred
- Deep experience in email production tools and familiar with critical digital marketing concepts such as dynamic content, email, deliverability best practices, sms, and online advertising.
- Strong understanding of Marketing and CRM data models
- Fluent in with basic .html and comfortable writing occasional SQL queries
- Confident training and presenting in front of clients
- Willing to mentor and guide Marketing Enablement specialists
- Willingness / ability to travel up to 25% on some projects
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Marketing
- Willing to working on operational projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.