Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward with established offices in Minneapolis, Chicago and Dallas, is seeking a Milwaukee-based Project Manager to join their growing team. Our Project Manager will be a motivated and highly organized individual with strong communication skills that will serve as a liaison between Penrod’s clients and software development team. You will establish a comprehensive understanding of client expectations and business processes and then architect and manage a plan to meet those goals. This position may involve travel; willingness to do so is a must.
Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to engagement and strive to “Engage More” in every aspect of our business and company culture.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end of multiple projects across multiple clients
- Monitoring progress and motivating the development team and business team
- Effectively communicate, set, and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Completion of project updates
- Managing time, cost and quality
- Management of releases and cutover plans
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification will be required within the first 30 days of employment. (Penrod covers the cost of certification.)
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years experience with project management
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve project strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative/confidence
- Willingness/ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with Agile / Scrum is desirable
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health and Dental plan with Vision discount.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Gym Membership to the Wisconsin Athletic Club
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment
- Personal workspaces include multiple LCD monitors and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong, video games, pool, and Golden Tee.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.