Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward with additional offices in Chicago, Minneapolis, and Dallas, is seeking a full-time Salesforce.com Developer who is ambitious, self-motivated, and a quick learner. You will collaborate with other members of the development team and business analysts to develop custom software solutions for our clients using the Force.com Platform, integration tools, and Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning code.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Participate in the full product development lifecycle of different applications that solve problems many businesses face today. Code, maintain and test software built on the Force.com Platform using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning.
- Be deeply invested in learning about software development on the Salesforce platform (Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer I certifications required within first 90 days, Penrod covers 100% of certification costs).
- Have an understanding of Git, Pull Requests, and the full source control repository methodology.
- Possess experience writing Unit Tests.
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with 0 - 5 years of experience
- Bring a positive, helpful, and inquisitive attitude to work each day, always seeking to understand requirements and deliver outputs within the timelines set.
- Maintain accountability for the success of each project you’ve been on.
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Be able to effectively communicate technical project needs to project stakeholders, clients, platform team members, and project managers.
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward.
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.