Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, and established offices in Minneapolis and Dallas, is seeking an Chicago based Sales Hacker / Hustler to join their rapidly growing team! We're looking for an energetic, dynamic, and driven individual with top-notch interpersonal skills for the role of Account Executive.
Our Account Executive serves as a trusted advisor to our clients. This role is ideal for a technical consultant or sales executive with an in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness. This position involves travel; willingness to do so is a must.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Selling innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Manage deal cycles and build partnerships with enterprise level decision makers.
- Strategic account planning and management of partner relationships in region
- Engaging companies and leading discussions around business processes
- Become an expert in Penrod’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Build relationships with Salesforce team members to co-sell products and solutions in order to build your own book business
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience in selling professional services or technology solutions
- Experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences - specifically Payer, Provider, Medical Device, and Pharma
- Ability to lead conversations around vision and innovation
- A knack for complex problem solving and business analysis
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a high-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.