Our Director of Alliances is to be accountable for the success of Penrod’s Alliance channels. This includes managing and growing existing alliance relationships, developing new alliance relationships, and driving revenue through these various channels to support a 50/50 split of revenue sourced between Salesforce directly and other channels broadly while contributing to exponential revenue growth year over year.
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within three months builds & executes a strategy to effectively manage existing alliances
- Ensures Penrod maintains Platinum status as a Salesforce Partner as measured by the Partner Value Score (PVS)
- Within six months builds & executes a strategy to effectively evaluate, onboard, and enable new alliances
- Grows non-Salesforce alliance lead generation to support 50/50 split of revenue sourced while enabling overall bookings growth
- Ownership of all partner-level relationships at all alliances, while representing Penrod to field sales teams of alliance orgs
- Within one year build a plan to scale alliances function across desired strategic, industry, and ISV partnerships
- Completes quarterly improvement initiatives toward achievement of Penrod’s annual goals.
- Onboarding/enablement of all alliances with Revenue team, facilitates in partnership with Delivery team
- Partners with Marketing team to ensure material, events, use cases, and joint-pursuits are outwardly visible leading up to, during, and in celebration, of their execution
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 3+ years of experience in alliance management or new business sales
- 1+ years of experience managing a team
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Proven ability to align with executives and positively represent Penrod throughout discourse
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Ability to coach direct reports and hold them accountable to their job expectations
- Ability to partner with Salesforce to increase Penrod visibility as a go to HLS Partner
- Sales-minded approach to business building
- Adoptive of camp system for all negotiation
- Ability to monitor and report on functional financials
- Customer advocate; ability to drive high CSAT customer engagements within Penrod’s Core Processes
- Ability to turn customer escalations into improvement actions within Penrod’s Core Processes
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking
- Connection to HLS market trends
- Experience leading teams with the ability to create and effectively communicate vision, direction and strategy for the team in support of Penrod’s vision and growth goals
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to establish high-level priorities and strategy while executing that strategy as an individual contributor
- Experience with recruiting and building out teams; experienced management with a strong history of mentoring others
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Expertise and understanding of all services offered by Penrod
- Keeps up with industry trends through research, peer networking, and actively engaging in the communities for technologies offered by Penrod
- Manages improvements for underperformance within team
- Sets high standards & goals for direct reports and self
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Works with peers, direct reports, executive leadership to mitigate risks that could impact the health of alliances
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.