Penrod, Headquartered in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward with established offices in Minneapolis, and Dallas, is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team. This role is available in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Dallas, or remote. Our Project Manager will be a motivated and highly organized individual with strong communication skills that will serve as a liaison between Penrod’s clients and Salesforce development team. You will establish a comprehensive understanding of client expectations and business processes and then architect and manage a plan to meet those goals. This position will involve travel; willingness to do so is a must.
Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a Platinum Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end of multiple projects across multiple clients
- Monitoring progress and motivating the development team and business team
- Effectively communicate, set, and continually manage project expectations with team members and client stakeholders
- Completion of project updates
- Management of timeline, cost and quality
- Management of releases and cutover plans
- Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud certification will be required within the first 60 days of employment. (Penrod covers the cost of certification.)
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years experience with project management, IT project management preferred
- Salesforce Experience (end user or managed Salesforce Implementations)
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning project vision
- Ability to forecast project resourcing and project timeline based on tasks & team member allocation
- Skilled with client demos and leading client meetings
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve project strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Focus on building relationships with contacts and identifying solutions to their challenges
- Open to accepting criticism and receptive to the ideas of others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative / confidence and shows resilience when faced with difficult clients and projects
- Willingness / ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with Agile / Scrum is desirable
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented and persistent
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests while managing your time and priorities appropriately
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds in the Midwest and invest in their personal growth, while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health and Dental plan with Vision discount.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (if applicable).
- Stocked snacks and beverages (if applicable).
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.