Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, with established offices in Chicago and Minneapolis, is seeking a part time Software Development Intern to start immediately - this role has potential to go full time at the end of the year. What’s in it for you? Practical experience with software development, Salesforce platform experience and the opportunity to work with a winning crew of people.
Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Participate in the full product development lifecycle of different applications that solve many problems businesses face today
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production lifecycle
- Code, maintain and test software built on the Force.com Platform using the Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning languages
- Have an understanding of Git, Pull Requests, and the full source control repository methodology.
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- College student studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or related program
- Some experience with source control
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and an upbeat, helpful attitude
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds in the Midwest and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics. Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment
- Personal workspaces include multiple LCD monitors and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward.
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.