Penrod, located in downtown Minneapolis and nationally in Milwaukee & Dallas is seeking Minneapolis based Salesforce.com Consultant to join our growing team. Our Salesforce Consultant will work with a team to identify, design, and execute Salesforce solutions for client application. Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% is a must.
Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to engagement and strive to “Engage More” in every aspect of our business and company culture.
*Relocation package available for the right candidate.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows and process, lead/opportunity pipeline management, service request and bug and feature requests, test and QA in sandbox and be the master of clean data.
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics.
- Train/support end users with respect to their use of the Salesforce application.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, in close collaboration with Product Owners and client stakeholders.
- Participate in, and some cases lead, CRM technical architecture discussions and manage/educate stakeholders. Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification will be required within the first 30 days of employment. (Penrod covers the cost of certification.)
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience.
- Experience working on operational projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations.
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills.
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
- Salesforce Certified (Administrator and additional certification(s) preferred)
- Experience in enterprise software
- Strategic planning experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth, while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health and Dental plan with Vision discount.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (if applicable).
- Stocked snacks and beverages (if applicable).
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.