Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward and named one of Wisconsin's Best Places to Work for Young Professionals, is seeking an immediate Technology Intern to join our growing team! Our Technology Intern is eager to learn in a fast-paced, technology organization.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Manage support tickets in Salesforce to address employee requests
- Tickets might include:
- Creating and modifying Salesforce reports
- Troubleshooting Salesforce bugs
- Granting user access to applications
- Disabling application access to departed employees
- Tickets might include:
- Assist with administration of Salesforce environment
- Assist with management of internal IT projects
- Keep track of progress on tasks on internal projects in JIRA
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Pursuing a degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
- Good understanding of and familiarity with technology
- Strong ability to figure out how to do things you haven't done before
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and an upbeat, helpful attitude
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward.
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.