Pendo is looking for a Product Design Intern for our Summer/Autumn 2023 program. In this role, you will join our Design and Research team in creating an amazing, customer-focused experience for our award winning product. You will gain hands-on, real-world skills and make new friends and colleagues to help build your network.
Come join us and become a Pendozer!
- You will experience how we incorporate our core values into everything we do: Respect Our Lives Outside of Work, Be Direct & Transparent, Maniacal Focus on the Customer, Bias to Act, Show Me the Data, Act Like Owners, and Win Together.
- Focus on a specific design and research project during your time and receive ongoing guidance, direction, critique, and support.
- Collaborate with an assigned mentor and the broader Design team, all of whom love data-driven, customer-focused design.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a variety of disciplines, including product and brand designers, front-end developers, and product managers.
- Create wireframes, final designs, prototypes for testing, and learn how software is designed from concept to production.
- Themes for this internship may include new feature design, working on the Pendo Design System, user research and testing, designing guided user experiences, participating in customer calls, participating in team sprints and activities, presenting to the team, and having some fun while you do it.
- And your work could potentially be shipped in a future release!
- Current student of Design (i.e. Product Design, UX Design, or Data Visualization)
- Passion for all-things-design, the user experience and a desire to create based on feedback
- Experience with industry standard design tools (i.e., Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision)
- Ability to work onsite with the team in the Sheffield office full time.
- Design System interest
- Data visualization interest
- Technical skill set
- Writing or content design interest
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.