Pendo is looking for a data-driven, collaborative, and experienced Digital Marketer who is looking to make an impact at one of the fastest-growing businesses in software.
As part of the Performance Marketing team, this role will support Pendo’s global digital advertising efforts across paid search, paid social, and display channels to exceed growth and efficiency targets. A key member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager owns the creation, optimization, execution, and reporting of Pendo’s advertising campaigns in the EMEA region, while partnering with US-based team members on best practices and collaborative initiatives. This role requires the ability to manage competing priorities and initiatives in a timely manner. A keen eye for data and a desire to keep up with industry and regional best practices is necessary.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to develop and implement digital campaigns to achieve efficient pipeline creation
- Own the day to day management, optimization, and strategy of Pendo’s regional paid media efforts
- Coordinate execution of campaigns with agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with design, social, content, brand, and growth teams to create and test campaigns and assets
- Support the data analysis and reporting needs of the paid media team, including the use of internal reporting & BI tools, Google Analytics, and ad server reporting to show full-funnel impact of paid media programs
- Own the digital marketing strategy and marketing pipeline goals for a global demand generation function in EMEA, while supporting US headquarters initiatives as necessary
- Advise on shifts in program audiences, keyword mix, channels, tactics, and media partners based on performance
- Contribute to international SEO strategy using paid performance insights
- Participate in presentations to support the business value generated by paid media programs and deliver data-driven insights to stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in paid advertising.
- Global experience (across EMEA), including working with translated campaigns
- Experience in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads experience
- Experience with campaign setup, execution, maintenance, and analysis using a variety of external and internal reporting tools, including management of country and region-specific strategies
- B2B SaaS or agency experience
- Experience managing campaigns for a US-headquartered company
- Experience with programmatic display
- A love of testing new tactics and trying new paths to scale and optimize our channels
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for details
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Looker, Google Analytics, and 6Sense is a plus
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.