Pendo is looking for a skilled Operations Analyst to join our Japanese office who is proficient in both Japanese and English. The Operations Analyst will be responsible for optimizing Partner Program operations, Deal Desk support, reporting and analytics and month end reconciliation and closing efforts for the Japan Sales Organization.
- Supporting the Japan Sales Org in deal execution on a daily basis
- Drive process and systems requirements (including Deal Registration/Partner Portal) to implement a best-in-class deal registration process; provide assistance is closing/managing deals in the systems
- Manage territories, account reviews, sales pipeline and other elements related to the success of the region
- Deliver data insights, reports and dashboards critical to understanding performance and to drive operational efficiency
- Assisting with customer correspondence including invoicing and payment questions
- Japanese and English language proficiency
- 3+ years experience or more in an operations role supporting SaaS B2B sales team in a complex sales environment
- Strong understanding of Salesforce based deal registration tool
- Ability to review and comprehend order forms, contracts and invoices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Experience or background in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Ability to take and massage data in Gsheets or MS Excel using pivot tables or formulas to manipulate data
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.