The Technical Engineer Team in the Customer Success organization is made up of three main groups - Technical Success Engineers (TSE), Onboarding Consultants and Professional Service Engineers. We are looking for our 1st Technical Success Engineer to join our Customer Success team in Japan. This role will wear multiple hats from providing day-to-day technical support to front-end development consultative solutions for Pendo customers directly and through our partners while creating processes that work for Japan's unique business with 100% partner model.
- Answer customer questions through our support queue
- Debug customer issues, create reproducible test cases for developers, and validate fixes and workarounds
- Collaborate with Pendo customers and partners to accelerate their onboarding process
- Participate in various sized engagements with multiple team members in the US including Onboarding Consultants, Strategy Consultants, and other cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering customer value through integration and consulting services
- 2+ years of technology integration, consulting, project management, and customer/account management experience
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business solutions and integrations to deliver results
- Conversationally fluent in spoken English and written English
- Self-starter who seeks challenging assignments
- Startup experience
- Ability to manage engagements with other Consultants and Service Engineers
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.