The Adopt for Partners team is a small group of dedicated individuals passionate about creating and enabling partners to resell the Pendo Adopt product line. We are working through partners in Banking, Fintech, HR, Insurance, and Field Services to create the next generation of Digital Adoption solutions. We follow these core values:
- Practice the Art of the Possible
- Commit to your Craft
- Act with Respect and Integrity
- Win as a team
- Have Fun (Bring your best self)
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation to close. You will be the primary contact with partners and have the responsibilities of finding and closing new partners, successfully modeling revenue share programs, and negotiating contracts. You will work closely with the product management, marketing, and partner enablement teams. We look for people who are intellectually curious, confident, and have ability to wear multiple hats as we scale our channel organization. As a Channel AE, you are accountable for the plan to hit your territory goal and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You will be surrounded by a great team of people from whom you can learn from, that said, we also want to learn from you. If you have an entrepreneur mindset, this is a great opportunity.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work full-cycle deals from demo complete to close.
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools.
- Build and manage a sales plan.
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo Adopt platform to new prospective customers.
- Structure complex deals involving multiple departments and stakeholders
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Work closely with product management to make sure partner feedback is understood.
- Successfully utilize all sales tech tools.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 7 years or more of sales experience preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated consistent track record achieving or exceeding goals and quotas.
- Proven success structuring complex OEM partnerships
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Experience with a track record of success prospecting greenfield territories, identifying interesting new partners.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.