Pendo is looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join the growing Finance team. This person will be involved with the customer, cash collections and accounts receivable side of the day to day needs of the finance team. The manager will be responsible for leading a team in the billing and collections of our invoices, customer communication, and reconciliation of AR related accounts. You will lead the efforts globally, coordinating with partners in Europe and Asia.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will report directly to the Director of Revenue Accounting and will work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Legal. S/He will play a pivotal role in meeting the cash flow targets.
- Responsible for managing the Billing and Collections processes for multiple international entities from a centralized environment
- Responsible for managing day-to-day tasks of 2-3 individuals to ensure Billing is processed in a timely manner and Collections meet weekly and monthly targets
- Assist with all aspects of the month-end close (journal entries, reconciliations, variance analysis, etc)
- Develop benchmarks and strategies to support a rapidly growing organization
- Managing team and internal clients with a data driven approach, using metrics to measure success and opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of billing experience in Finance and/or Operations
- Experience managing a team of individuals
- Experience with Cash and AR forecasting
- Experience working at a publicly traded company
- Experience with International billing and collections
- Demonstrable experience with data validation and analysis
- Comfortable learning new software/tools with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience with Sage Intacct ERP, an added plus
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.