We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager, Field Marketing to build, grow, and lead a team deeply aligned with our sales organization, with a hyper focus on pipeline growth, and acceleration through sales focused and event marketing programs.
Our dream candidate is a seasoned expert in taking a creative approach to strategic marketing that will drive lead generation, nurture existing prospects, and engage current customers throughout the entire funnel. This role will collaborate with integrated marketing managers to infuse and activate campaigns across the sales organization, while also creating curated campaigns that support each sales segment and pipeline needs throughout the quarter as needed.
They are not afraid to think big, and drive unique programs for the organization, but also roll up their sleeves to get the work done. They can flawlessly devise and manage an in-person event, and run acceleration campaigns, but also thoughtfully coach and lead a team of marketers to scale a world class Field marketing organization, and thrive in partnering with the sales organization to share best practices, learnings and areas of shared success on a regular basis.
- Hire, train and manage a team of field marketing managers to build a best in class organization.
- Develop specific field marketing plans, utilizing and maximizing all elements of the marketing mix directed towards meeting the goals, objectives and priorities for each segment of the sales organization.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive go-to market campaigns and high touch deliverables that create and drive pipeline at all levels of the business.
- Meet or exceed our annual plan to grow demand for each of our sales segments.
- Set the standard to ensure effective collaboration across marketing and sales roles for regional and segment based campaign execution.
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing and Sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that our events and programs are successful, and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience regardless of how they interact with our programs.
- Develop an onsite program that can be scaled across Pendo’s global offices which embody the spirit of the brand, drive a strategic onsite meeting framework and serves as a premium experience for our valued guests.
- Travel to events to oversee on-site execution and conduct site inspections
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience, including event planning and sales partnership, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast changing environment with a “quick start” mentality and high production output, with the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and as a leader.
- Effective leader with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Ability to Availability to travel as needed
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Experience with Integrated Marketing, and the ability to leverage corporate campaigns alongside field initiatives to drive full funnel demand.
- Background in the B2B SaaS industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google docs, Marketo and Salesforce are a plus.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.