We are looking for a HR Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst to join our growing team. We are currently implementing Workday across Pendo offices globally. This will be a great opportunity to become an expert in system implementation and project management at a hyper growth startup. This role will be responsible for supporting the rollout of the Workday application at Pendo. You should bring hands-on experience in Workday, along with knowledge of business processes and analytical skills. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to users and requests for new features, improvements and reports. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we hope you will apply! This role will report to the HRIS Manager and will work closely with other members of our People Team.
- Provide global functional support for Workday HCM; along with one or more of the following modules: Absence, Benefits, Core Compensation, or Talent Management
- Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Log, route, and maintain support tickets on Zendesk
- Design and develop custom reports and dashboards as required for business users and senior leaders
- Conduct and support compliance audits
- Provide guidance and training on system functionality to internal stakeholders and the People team
- Support new Workday feature releases, bi-annually
- Training opportunities provided in relevant Workday modules, and a path to Workday certification for continued personal development
- 3+ years of HR systems experience either within People Ops
- 2+ years configuring and supporting Workday HCM
- Experience in Workday modules such as Core HCM, Onboarding, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Workday Payroll, Talent/Performance, Dashboards and Reporting.
- Experience with a ticketing systems (Zendesk a plus)
- Experience architecting Workday including building out integrations and/or modules
- Detail oriented team player who is comfortable with managing confidential information in a professional manner
- Demonstrable experience in project management with a high degree of organization.
- Able to work in a cross-functional team environment with changing and evolving roles and responsibilities
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.