As an automation Team lead in Pendo Israel, you will lead a team of engineers who develop our Mobile Automation testing Infrastructure. Besides your proven technical competency you will demonstrate your leadership by enabling the team to thrive as a motivated winning team and by enabling individuals to master their craft and widen their technical domains.
We are a product company with a strong product advantage and need you to grow our execution advantage: develop our scrum team's authority to produce business value and to preserve our ability to deliver rapidly by maintaining our technical excellence.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Lead automation scrum team with an Agile mindset:
Enable teamwork that successfully creates the best product. Motivate the team to fulfill the integrative development lifecycle and the continuous improvement (of teamwork and of individuals).
- Implement and drive automated testing strategies and frameworks across multiple systems and platforms and devices
- Define and implement QA practices and processes to ensure the product quality and reliability
- Grow the team in light of the unique culture we have in Pendo.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5+ years of software engineering/automation experience with progressively increasing responsibilities (Java - advantage).
- 2+ years of experience in testing with various automation tools (Appium, Selenium)
- 2+ years of experience leading a QA automation management position using an Agile mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate.
- Passion for leading people’s growth.
- Mobile development and cloud solutions experience - advantage
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.