Pendo is looking for a Product Sales Enablement Manager to join the Sales Enablement team. As we grow our team, we are in search of an individual who is passionate about helping others succeed and building high-impact product Go-To-Market solutions for our growing Sales team. As the Product Sales Enablement Manager, you'll partner with Sales/Sales Engineering leadership, Product/Product Operations, Product Marketing and Sales Operations to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact of product launches. Your ability to measure and action on data will be essential to the role.
- Creation & Delivery - Build, host and manage training calendar related to product updates and new features/releases in close partnership with cross-functional business partners. Provide product training and technical expertise and facilitate the creation and maintenance of product and process materials.
- Content Management - Scale PM/PMM built resources and measure adoption. Develop and maintain a collateral lifecycle process, ensuring ongoing relevance by continuously updating or deprecating content.
- Program Development - Develop product competency in Sales org in partnership with Sales Enablement Segment Leads and work with Sales/Sales Engineering, Product, Product Marketing leadership to develop, execute, and assess enablement program approaches. Grow product release awareness. Maintain a detailed project and event planning calendar (in line with product roadmap).
- Strategy & Roadmap - Set and revisit program vision and strategies. Plan and prioritize what (and when) to deliver, based on the business value to our customers. Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Collaboration - Collaborate with PMM and PM to identify enablement needs. Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and act as a liaison between product, marketing and sales to build best in class product enablement content and programs. Share key learnings and gaps with the Sales Enablement team.
- Ideate & Innovate - Explore new ways of improving existing collateral and products. Gather and promote the most relevant ideas into new approaches. Identify and present innovative enablement solutions. Understand the unique needs of each customer and help Sales understand what product features/releases etc. resonate best with various customers.
- 3-5+ years of experience driving sales product training and broader product GTM enablement programs
- Experience working in a results-oriented, constantly evolving environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and dedication to excellence
- Deep mastery of learning/content management and enablement tech stack (Guru, Gong, HighSpot, Seismic, Showpad, MindTickle, LevelJump, Lessonly, Skilljar)
- Familiarity with value selling and sales methodology is a plus (MEDDPICC, Force Management, Winning by Design, Challenger, Sandler, BANT, etc.)
- Experience working with matrixed content (multiple personas, use cases, industries, solutions, and products)
- Knowledge of training performance metrics and how to improve ROI from learning and content
- Experience in a high growth startup environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience in using Pendo products is a strong positive