“Show Me the Data” is a core value of Pendo. Data is vitally important for understanding the success of the business. You will be a member of the centralized analytics team and will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture. Your work will empower Pendo employees to make data-driven decisions and will help to democratize data across the organization. You will work closely with analysts, data scientists, and members from all functional groups in a collaborative role.
What you will do:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Contribute to scaling, measuring and monitoring API's
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the business and our product
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- BS in Computer Science, Analytics, or related engineering field
- Working knowledge of web-based APIs and JSON/XML/HTML formatted data
- Comfortable designing, developing, and maintaining architectures such as databases and large-scale data processing systems
- Strong technical and observational skills to develop and validate models with broad datasets
- Technical curiosity and a desire to do modeling work to enable faster innovation
- Self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly understand and appreciate underlying business context, problems, and objectives of analytical projects
- Google Cloud Platform experience preferred
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.