We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our R&D Department in Herzliya.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary (Android, iOS, Backend, and Frontend) self-managed team working on the full development cycle of automated and manual testing, review software developers testing plans as you act as the quality ambassador in the team, creating and executing regression and automated tests.
The ideal candidate is a team player who has a passion for automation testing, as well as an eagerness to solve complicated cross-component testing challenges.
If you are passionate about your work and want to take your career into your own hands, then this is the right challenge for you.
Who we are looking for:
Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
- Design and implement automation test scenarios for cross-frameworks components and features, Front-End and Back-End and Mobile
- Be the focal point guru for designing the team’s test-plans
- Perform various types of testing, including manual, functional, system integration, regression
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects, or issues found
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve them
Qualifications (what you have):
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Web automation testing
- At least 5 years of manual web/mobile testing experience
- Experience using Selenium/Appium, JS, Java
- Developed automated E2E and integration tests scenarios
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Team player with great communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-learning, and independent
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.