As an engineering manager in Pendo Israel you will lead multiple teams of engineers who develop our Mobile Analytics and Guides solutions. Besides your proven technical competency you will demonstrate your leadership by enabling the teams to thrive as motivated winning teams and by enabling individuals to master their craft and widen their technical domains.
We are a product company with a strong product advantage and need you to grow our execution advantage: develop our scrum team's authority to produce business value and to preserve our ability to deliver rapidly by maintaining our technical excellence.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Lead engineering scrum teams with Agile mindset:
Enable teamwork that successfully creates the best product. Motivate teams to fulfil the integrative development lifecycle and the continuous improvement (of teamwork and of individuals).
- Develop and mentor engineers.
- Motivate the teams by providing them the authority, the place for mastery and the sense of purpose.
- Be a team member in the leadership team: work together with product owners, scrum master, architect - to make us successful.
- Grow the engineering teams in light of the unique culture we have in Pendo.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 10+ years of software engineering experience with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience of leading a software engineering team using Agile mindset.
- Mobile development and cloud solutions experience.
- Experience with automatic testing systems.
- Demonstrated capability in working with cross-functional teams and promoting a collaborative and results-focused environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate.
- Passion for leading people growth.
- Bs.c in computer science or equivalent
If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.