Pendo’s Professional Services organization is obsessed with driving customers to value through product-led consultation and customized onboardings. Pendo is looking for that special individual who can help articulate the value of a great partnership with Pendo Services. On a daily basis, you'll spend your time working alongside our internal teams and potential customers to identify opportunities for our services group to partner in a way that will result in better products and experiences.
The ideal candidate can work along our Account Executives to ensure customers know the right path, in partnership with our Services group, to get a customer to value quickly. The right candidate is maniacally focused on the success of our customers, but you’re also able to work cross functionally across all of the practices within our Services group and other internal organizations like Sales and Customer Success to set expectations on the right outcomes and goals of a Services engagement.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Partner directly with Account Executives as part of the sales cycle to help position and articulate the value of a right-sized Services engagement that drives a customer to quick value.
- Build, collect, and distill effective patterns of product strategies and implementation.
- Create and edit Statements of Work for customers looking for custom consulting engagements in partnership with Services leadership.
- Detail the forward-looking customer journey for a potential customer across onboarding and into the care of our Customer Success organization.
- Understand the execution and capacity of Services teams and work closely with management to set expectations about delivery.
- Work with the Customer Success and Support teams to identify opportunities where Services engagements may improve customer health or deliver tangible value.
- Maintain and develop Professional Services quarterly bookings forecast, reporting weekly updates to Success leadership team
- Facilitate knowledge transfer sessions between Sales, Customer Success, and Consulting teams during and post sales cycle to ensure the team is prepared to engage with customers.
- Mentor Sales and Success teams to strengthen sales acumen and knowledge of success offerings across the team.
Qualifications (what you have):
- An understanding of SaaS business models and strong business acumen.
- 7-10 years experience in Services Sales or equivalent experience
- A history and experience with value-based selling motions
- A maniacal focus on customer success and value delivery
- Strong storytelling ability. Conceptual, narrative, and visual.
- Journey-mapping or service design experience.
- Ability to work alongside diverse and cross-functional teams in a variety of verticals.
- History writing Statements of Work or Contracts to detail Service Delivery
- Ability to facilitate client scoping and discovery sessions both remotely and on-site.
- Willingness to travel 20%-40%, as business requires to support key meetings
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.