Pendo is seeking a Senior Director of Sales Systems to join our revenue team. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate leader to join our org at an exciting growth stage.
This leader will serve as a key partner to Sales and Go-to-Market leadership and will be instrumental in defining and executing Pendo’s global Sales systems strategy. You will build and own a sales systems infrastructure enabling the revenue organization to productively scale, while delivering an exceptional user experience.
As a critical member of our executive team, this leader and their team will own all things sales systems - defining architecture, creating a world-class systems infrastructure and ensuring we deploy the workflows and configurations that support our sales motions. This leader will report into our Revenue Operations Organization, and partner cross functionally with marketing, finance, customer success, people and sales leadership teams. We are a fast growing company that is on a mission to improve society’s experience with software by processing billing of events daily in order to provide key product insights to our customers and we are looking for someone who is excited to build out the systems and tools and automate key business processes that will enable our Revenue team to realize this vision.
- Build and manage a world-class team of process/systems analysts, engineers and systems administrators and inspire them to do their best work
- Define the overall systems strategy, architecture, stack and roadmap, in partnership with the CRO, key partners and executive sales leadership team, that will drive operational and process and excellence
- Assess business requirements across segments, functions and geographies to focus the teams efforts in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Partner with Revenue leaders and cross-functionally with marketing, finance, customer success and analytics to identify opportunities to improve our business practices, workflows, reporting and technical architecture
- Ownership of Salesforce.com, and related solutions, driving the execution and delivery of initiatives, enhancements and support
- Measure and monitor the impact of system initiatives and the Sales Systems team holistically
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, innovation and learning, while holding a high bar for delivering results
- 5-8+ years of experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other solutions in the sales stack
- Familiarity with Apex and Visualforce
- Experience in high growth SaaS software environments and knowledge of sales and quote-to-cash processes
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Consistent and provable history of sales systems ownership with specific examples
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Finance to create a culture of alignment
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.