Pendo is looking for a Contracts Manager to join our Legal team. This role will provide support for a high volume of contract negotiations with customers as well as global vendors and technology service providers. This role will assist us in building our sales, procurement, and third-party risk management functions.
- Manage the contract lifecycle flow from intake to execution, including maintaining and managing contracts and electronic databases
- Act as principal point of contact between sales, customers, and legal for providing guidance related to the company’s commercial contracting requirements and processes, including communicating standard responses and gathering further information, as required
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of contracts, including nondisclosure agreements, master services agreements and statements of work within established procurement guidelines
- Successfully advise and educate sales teams and other internal stakeholders on legal processes and provide ongoing guidance and coordination throughout contract lifecycle
- Lead or participate in projects to improve internal processes and build for scale
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts
- Experience with SaaS, IT or technology contracts is a plus, as is familiarity with information security policies.
- Experience establishing or supporting contract management processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Previous in-house legal experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- An open and curious mind about an evolving industry, humility, and a terrific sense of humor
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.