The Analytics and Insights Teams strive to give customers insight into the engagement of their product(s), providing innovative ways to engage with end users through interactive data visualizations. We focus on how to gain this insight across our product suite. We bring this to life by adding Core Events, Product Engagement Score and Report Email Subscriptions. With Analytics we more specifically work on: dashboard charts, custom chart builders, paths and funnels, audience targeting, user trends and retention, information architecture (grouping and labeling data).
- Manage a team of 5-10 software and quality engineers building the Pendo product
- Support the team’s technical lead in driving the delivery of product features using an Agile framework
- Foster career development of your team and successfully onboard new team members
- Balance competing product priorities to influence the team’s roadmap
- 1+ years of managing a team of 5+ engineers
- Fundamental knowledge of writing code and/or designing complex systems
- Experience with Front-end software development using modern frontend frameworks such as React, Vuejs or Angular and/or experience hands-on backend development in Go, Python, Java, Ruby, C#, or similar
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and enable a technical team to deliver high quality software
- Experience driving change and influencing technical decisions
- Working knowledge of cloud application development
- Experience with web analytics: Heap, Adobe Analytics, Mixplanel, Gainsight, Google Analytics, etc.
- Past experience in a fast-paced startup or small company
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams of key stakeholders
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.