The Pendo Success team is hiring an Enablement and Education Manager to ensure our Pendo Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Education, and Support teams have the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to deliver an ideal customer experience.
You will report to the Director of Education in our Success organization and work to create an environment that increases the knowledge and skillset of the Pendo Success team. The ideal candidate is experienced with high-growth SaaS environments and experience in internal enablement across a quickly-growing base of employees.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth startup and be part of the Success Education department.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Create effective training and enablement programs spanning a wide degree of topics
- Prepare and source educational materials related to multiple Pendo products
- Prepare and source education materials related to effective delivery and customer interactions
- Prepare and source education materials related to modern product management practices
- Conduct seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions
- Act as a skills-based coach for customer-facing individuals and teams within Success
- Encourage, evolve, and track course participation and completion
- Report progress on skills development and needs across roles
- Solicit feedback from leaders and learners to evolve content and learning strategies
- Liaise cross-functionally with Pendo leaders and align to learning goals
Experience (what you have):
- 3-5 years providing guidance, mentoring, and training delivery
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate small and medium-sized groups effectively
- An understanding of modern learning principles and practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Strong experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Proven track record of strong delivery and execution in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Experience working across multiple countries and geographies
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.