The Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Collaborate with Pendo customers to accelerate their onboarding process
- Share best practices for analysing product usage, delivering in-app guidance, and leveraging the Pendo platform
- Build custom deliverables that promote rapid adoption of key Pendo features
- Partner with the Pendo Product organisation to drive product enhancements that increase value delivered to customers
- Drive efficiency into the Pendo Professional Services business by defining reusable processes and frameworks
- Be operationally oriented and self-driven to work through engagements and keep customer driving towards value as they begin to use Pendo.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Passion for helping customers realise value through implementation and consulting services
- 1+ years of technology implementation, management consulting, product management, or account management experience
- Ability to learn technical concepts, translate them to business solutions, and deliver the result
- Self-starter who seeks challenging assignments
- 4-year degree preferred
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.