We are looking for a Technical recruiter who is passionate about technology and passionate about people. We believe that great talent is the essence of a great company, and that every step in the candidate experience matters. As part of our Engineering, Product and Design Recruiting team, you'll work collaboratively with hiring managers and the extended team to understand job requirements and help partner with them to find the best candidates and future Pendozers. You'll own outreach including advertisements, job boards, events, and proactive recruiting. We value ingenuity and recognize that often the best candidates aren't actively looking.
Most importantly in this role, you'll be the first person any potential Engineering new hire engages with at Pendo. So we are looking for someone to really dig in, understand our product, culture, and people so that we can present the company in the best possible way to every potential new team member.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Track recruiting metrics to measure success, improve efficiencies and help inform decisions
- 5+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations as an internal recruiter
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, Engineering Managers, Scrum Masters, etc.)
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.