Are you looking to build your marketing skills at a hyper-growth, global unicorn SaaS business? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced marketing coordinator to join our International marketing team.
In this varied role, you will work closely with marketing teams across EMEA, Japan and APAC supporting them with the implementation and monitoring of campaigns and promotional activities across a variety of channels including advertising, digital marketing, events, content production, and more. You will also work with a variety of other internal departments and outside agencies.
As an international marketing coordinator you will manage a variety of daily operational tasks across many diverse projects, to meet tight deadlines and ensure execution excellence. In return, you will gain broad international experience as a pivotal part of our dynamic, multi-cultural team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of international marketing campaigns
- Support the planning of events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Work with the performance marketing team to ensure availability of multi-language assets for ongoing advertising programmes
- Maintain an inventory of marketing content and sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new localised materials as needed
- Support the development and execution of community initiatives in each region
- Manage internal communications to share marketing updates with the wider business
- Work closely with external agencies to support campaign execution
- Support the VP Marketing with coordination of team activities and ensuring efficient two-way communication between the international marketing team and HQ
Required knowledge, skills and characteristics
- 1-2 years previous experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with desk research and able to gather and analyse information skillfully
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Open, curious and creative mindset
- Resourceful, flexible and well organised
- Problem solving / can-do mentality
- Detail and results-driven
- Excellent knowledge of Google Apps
- Familiarity with marketing applications (e.g. Marketo, Outreach, Looker, Salesforce)
- Passion for the marketing and software industries
- Knowledge or experience of the international markets covered by this role would be beneficial
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.