Product Operations Manager - Growth & Integrations
The Product Operations team at Pendo is expanding, keeping scale front and center as Pendo plans for more growth this year. We focus on building the non-features necessary to empower and align an organization, through process, communication, and education.
We’re excited to bring on a superstar to focus on helping us amplify all the goodness our Growth, Integrations, and Infrastructure teams have to offer our customers. This role is responsible for partnering closely with Product Managers, Engineering, and Product Marketing to deliver a solid product experience through focusing on strong release readiness. The role is also critical to empowering our Product Managers and to do more with their time as it relates to customer engagement, discovery, and execution.
You’ll focus on managing release excellence, through communication of current and future release plans with metrics towards progress and goals. Release Readiness includes managing beta programs, partnering with Product Managers on testing and feedback loops and managing processes for getting features to general availability. You’ll be in a central seat in the company, allowing you to collect, analyze and regularly present findings from revenue team engagement, customer feedback and sentiment analysis. This will help ensure completeness in the data our PMs are reviewing while crafting future roadmap and plans.
- Drive consistency in communication around current and future product plans, including betas with Revenue teams
- Manage community announcements on major feature releases
- Work with PMs to set and include goals, milestones, and usage tracking on features in Pendo
- Contribute to Pendo Guides and in-app announcements on product updates
- Work with Technical Writer and PMs on crafting customer facing educational content for releases
- Partner with Product Marketing on related go-to-market launch initiatives
- Partner with your Product Ops peers to identify risks across teams and opportunities to consolidate efforts
- Support Beta Programs with customer outreach, program expectations, and tracking against beta goals and metrics with Product Managers. Help ensure teams are moving features to GA regularly and revisiting metrics as needed
- Coordinate product enablement training with Revenue Enablement teams
- Support product team readiness for Quarterly Customer Forums
- Find additional ways to enhance closing the customer feedback and NPS loop processes
Due to the product areas you’ll focus on, solid technical acumen and the ability to communicate on a more technical level with Engineers and Sales Engineering is necessary. You must be able to manage multiple projects and stay organized, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and have strong data analysis skills. You are excited to empower and enable internal teams to do their best when it comes to leaning on the Product to do their jobs well.
You’re a good fit for this role if you: enjoy being part of a high energy, high performing, cross functional team, have a love of Product Management and are a good Partner all around. You are process-oriented with an iterative approach and believe in reflection as a way to get better as we continue to build out the role. This is a highly cross-functional role which will give you the opportunity to shine in a servant leader position at Pendo. Our product ops team is passionate about empowering and aligning our teams to drive customer satisfaction, and champion this new discipline in the Product Management space.
- 4+ years of product operations, technical program management, operations excellence at scale or equivalent experience at SaaS companies
- Provide samples of technical documentation, presentations, or other written work
- Prior experience with public APIs and third party integrations is highly desired
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organized with the ability to prioritize and understanding of impact when changes occur in scope or timeline
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Clear, focused, and excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Knowledge of the Pendo Product is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.