The Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement.
The Pendo Professional Services team is rapidly expanding and looking for an Engagement Manager to help manage our ongoing engagements and assist in keeping engagements on track and documented.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have a strong track record of product management as well as delivering value to clients. Strong client collaboration, emotional intelligence, and expectation-alignment ability are critical components of this role. At Pendo, we’re building applications and services that allow companies to build products that their users love. The Professional Services Engagement Manager role will focus on helping our team of consultants and Professional Service engineerings stay on top of what’s next and how to tackle the next big action in numerous engagements.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Oversee strategic Services engagements with Pendo customers
- Lead discovery sessions with key stakeholders to identify client outcomes
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact with engagement champions
- Proactively track progress, health, progress, and outcomes
- Work with Consultants on delivery progress and administration
- Oversee value-based delivery methodology
- Identify upselling and expansion opportunities
Qualifications (what you have):
- Extensive Project Management Experience (5+ years or PMP)
- A deep passion for building better software and applications
- Proven experience working in a cross-functional environment to achieve customer outcomes
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand a variety of business models
- Excellent time / task management and organization skills
- Thorough problem-solving and issue resolution experience
- Strong oral, written, and virtual presentation and communication skills
- Product Management domain experience desired
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.