As a Senior Scrum Master, has a primary purpose of supporting and coaching the Digital Adoption program by steering them to success and navigating the complexity of delivering software in large, cross-functional environments. The Senior Scrum Master helps resolve and escalate program and team level impediments, manages risk, helps assure value delivery, and drives continuous improvement. The Senior Scrum Master is accountable for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of value through the program.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Supports the program at large as well as directly with at least a single software engineering team through Kanban/Scrum Agile methodologies
- Program level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones, and cadence of increments and releases and oversee the development of reports and analyses that document program activity.
- Act as a galvanizing force for sharing Agile knowledge across the organization
- Develop and/or modify processes, engineering practices between the Digital Adoption teams and its business functions / partners.
- Explore unique new opportunities to solve problems and provide value to our clients and partners
- Lead and facilitate key stakeholder meetings
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Drives alignment conversations amongst teams, leadership and stakeholders for the program
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination for and during quarterly planning
- Drives cross team communication and departmental impediments, planning, coordination, and collaboration
- Manage changes to the program plan and impacts of those changes
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation for program level improvements
- Understand, visualize and manage upstream/downstream dependencies and risks
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity
- Agile and Technical Learning: Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training, and independent study to further develop self and community
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.