The Guides team is responsible for research and development of the Guides product. Guides are In-Application messages and can be tied to a page or elements inside of a web page. Guides can alert users of new features and feature upgrades, walk them through tasks step by step, poll end users, onboard users, and more. There are many types of guides including Tooltip, Lightbox, Banner, Walkthrough (Multi-step guide), etc.
We are looking for a Technical Leader that has a passion for building better software for all users. We offer you a strong team with diverse backgrounds who love to build systems that scale in a collaborative environment between engineering, product, and design. The emphasis is on enabling our customers to engage with their users so they can build software that meets their customers’ needs.
Role Description (what you’ll do):
- Contribute in both a tech lead capacity as well as delivering code with the team.
- Coordinate and collaborate on cross-team projects.
- Partner with design and product partners on building out and prioritizing the business roadmap
- Gain a grasp of the different areas of the product we own
- Able to pick up bugs and small stories to gain better context on our code base
- Estimate size of EPICs
- Help grow and build team members
What we’re looking for:
- Experience conducting code reviews, troubleshooting code and providing direct architecture & design decisions
- Proven leadership skills, including experience managing a small team of technologists
- Obtained a 4-year technical degree or equivalent industry experience
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.