Our Analytics and Insights Team strives to give customers insight into the engagement of their product(s). We do not own a product area but instead focus on the vision of how to gain this insight across our product suite. We bring this to life by adding Core Events, Product Engagement Score and Report Email Subscriptions. We will continue this effort by adding the ability to drill into the different pillars of the product engagement score and by adding the ability to define what it means for a user to engage with your product/feature in a meaningful way.
- Perform manual end-to-end testing on new features
- Perform manual regression tests on our releases
- Participate in engineering and product planning to make sure new code is written with testing in mind
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases
- Work closely with product, UX, and engineering teams to ensure newly delivered features meet customer needs and are consistent across the product
- Become a subject matter expert that bridges the gaps between development, product, UX, and support
- Contribute towards ongoing and new initiatives to ensure we maintain a rigorous, world-class testing approach
- Experience in modern collaboration tools (such as git, npm, GitHub)
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment testing complex systems
- Experience leading quality efforts through writing automated tests
- Experience working with highcharts, D3, or other visualization libraries
- Experience working with Vue
- Experience working with SaaS Products
- Experience working with API Testing
- Experience in Test Automation (Cypress)
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.