Pendo's Digital Adoption solutions help businesses ensure built and bought employee facing software deliver the intended productivity and performance gains. Pendo’s Digital Adoption solutions (DAP) make it easy to automate the delivery of engaging, effective software training for employees, when and where they need it. The DAP-Guides team is an exciting opportunity to help build the engaging employee experiences that define this product. We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join this team.
Role Description (what you’ll do):
- Write maintainable, high-quality code at a steady velocity
- Design solutions to large, complex, and/or ambiguous problems with minimal ramp up time
- Learn Pendo’s coding standards and practices through code reviews
- Identify improvement areas within the team's domain and takes action to solve them
- Add input on code reviews, designs, and technical questions from within the team and the organization
- Easily implement automated testing with Cypress to accompany code changes
- Gain a basic understanding of Pendo Adopt
- Quickly troubleshoot customer issues
Qualifications (what you have):
- Strong understanding of front end framework fundamentals (VueJS, ReactJS, etc.)
- Modern collaboration tools (such as git, npm, GitHub)
- Teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, passion for the frontend, ability to ramp up quickly
- Experience improving performance experience in complex web applications
- FE fundamentals in CSS, HTML, working with APIs
- State management experience (e.g. Flux, Redux, Vuex, etc.)
- Obtained a 4-year technical degree or equivalent industry experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Highcharts, D3, or other visualization libraries
- Vue experience
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.