Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth and international scale! We are currently seeking a Manager, Sales Compensation to support and partner with our growing Sales organizations. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this will be a key member of the Pendo Finance organization, responsible for building best-in-class incentive compensation programs.
The Manager, Sales Compensation will lead a team responsible for the development, delivery, and execution of our incentive compensation plans. This person will be an expert in the creation/shaping of commission plans, appropriate accounting for commissions, payroll deliverables, and analysis. This is a visible role that will engage cross-functionally with our global Revenue and People teams.
- Collaborate with senior revenue leadership to develop and optimize incentive plans
- Calculate variable compensation accruals on a monthly basis
- Calculate monthly and quarterly commission payments for participants on a variable compensation plan and submit proper reports to payroll
- Summarize and communicate commission data to participants including maintaining dashboards and reports in Salesforce and Xactly Incent
- Develop various incentive metrics, analyses, account reconciliations. Assist with compilation of monthly financial reporting, forecasts and assist with budget preparation
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Compensation
- Experience with Xactly Incent or other modern incentive compensation management tools
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with tactical execution and processing of commissions
- Experience developing commission plans
- Experience working cross-functional with senior leaders
- Experience with a company who has IPO’d
- Experience defining a roadmap for a compensation team
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.