Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
The Machine Learning group at Pendo is a newly formed group, aimed towards adding ML capabilities into Pendo’s products. As we currently construct the group you will take an active part in building the foundations of the group, and have a huge impact on the design of the infrastructure.
As a Senior ML Engineer in the ML Group, you will:
Lead the development of the ML system of the company, including:
- Design and develop the engineering infrastructure to support all ML related activities
- Work closely with the Data Scientists and other stakeholders to define the ML system requirements, both in the production side and the ML experiments side
- Define internal quality processes in the team, including code reviews, testing methodologies, deployment processes
Have an innovative spirit:
- Continuously explore new tools and practices in the MLOps and cloud processing world that can be harnessed for our mission to build a smooth ML development and serving pipeline
- Identify improvement opportunities, such as automating manual processes and cost reduction opportunities
Qualifications (what you have):
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of backend engineering experience
- Production-grade Python coding experience
- Well acquainted with CI/CD pipelines
- Hands on experience in delivering ML components to production at scale - huge advantage
- Experience with GO - huge advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies, GCP experience - advantage
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.