Come strengthen the chemistry of our team and help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, and other product roles. We're seeking a Lead Product Designer who is passionate about user interface design, mentoring designers, and cares deeply about creating delightful end-to-end experiences for our customers.
Join us to build a new platform to transform the future of work, from the ground up. We are looking for Lead/Principal designers to be one of the founding members of the Digital Adoption Solutions team at Pendo, which will be building a new platform to shape how companies onboard, support, and engage their employees in the digital workplace.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be responsible for driving the design vision for your product areas and will regularly present to executive stakeholders. You are a team player and empower others to do their best work. You are comfortable in all aspects of the design process: engaging with customers and users, concepting early-stage ideas, envisioning aspirational "north star" design directives, prototyping high-res workflows, collaborating closely with product, engineering, and leadership peers, and more. You tend to have a superpower or niche skill set that others seek out like prototyping, user research, data viz or design systems.
Key criteria for this role
- Craft and own the design vision for your product area
- Drive strong product outcomes, especially innovative ones, in close partnership with PM/Eng leaders
- Drive clarity from ambiguity
- Align product team tightly with executive leadership
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (cross-functional, cross-org)
- Lead strategic design initiatives and partner with UX Research on discovery efforts
- High bar for all aspects of product design: prototyping, interaction design, visual design, user research
- Craft innovative end-to-end user experiences grounded in customer insights, data, business goals—across web and mobile
- Advocate for Design internally and externally
- Experience working design systems
- Experience working with multi-office and/or distributed teams
- Data visualization interest and/or experience
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team
- Figma for Design and Prototyping
- Experience with Pendo is a plus
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.