Join us to build a new platform to transform the future of work, from the ground up. We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to be one of the founding members of the Digital Adoption Solutions team at Pendo, which will be building a new platform to shape how companies onboard, support, and engage their employees in the digital workplace.
The best candidate will have a strong writing background, empathy towards our customer and internal teams, a distinctive adaptive writing voice, and is highly collaborative in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be a critical part of our Product Operations team, who develops content strategy and works closely with all teams across Pendo to deliver solid, thorough documentation that empowers our users to do more, faster.
- Stay aligned with releases and updates to write product and technical documentation for users, developers, and internal teams.
- Manage and maintain updates and revisions to documentation aligned with product releases and updates.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to understand the self-service knowledge and documentation needs of our customers.
- Measure and evaluate content effectiveness to optimize the customer education experience
- Conduct audits to ensure our Knowledge Base and help videos are accurate and up-to-date.
- Collaborate with Marketing around releases to ensure messaging and content is aligned to feature delivery.
- Involved with the administration of our related technology stack
- Strong experience in technical, content and/or instructional writing
- 3+ years of building product feature content for SaaS companies
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful content programs
- Examples of how you've developed programs that influence change in customer behavior
- Provide samples of technical documentation including KB articles and whitepapers
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Prior experience writing about public APIs and SDKs is highly desired
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Knowledge of the Pendo Product is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.