Pendo is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive end-to-end campaigns and increase demand for our Digital Adoption solution. Your role will be to build and execute the demand generation strategy working alongside sales, product marketing, and content strategy. If you get excited about building and launching new businesses you'll love this role.
We are looking for someone to create a lead generation machine. Do you thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like PQL, MQL, SQL, ROI and conversion rates? Do you love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns?
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Define and execute the demand campaign strategy & objectives across our key target audience, buyer needs and use cases
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leads on campaign plans to achieve pipeline targets and revenue acceleration goals for our Digital Adoption solution and products
- Create marketing campaigns including but not limited to email marketing, paid media, digital events, social and search with the goal of customer acquisition and expansion
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation experts and product marketing to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always-on marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication
- Use the latest in account-based marketing strategies and technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Pendo’s key prospects
- Develop A/B testing and optimization plans for emails, landing pages, forms, message resonance and other efforts
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- Leverage marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to increase demand
Qualifications (what you have):
- 4+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Experience with building out multi channel programs and processes
- Experience working across sales segments using a variety of messages relevant to each target
- Understanding and experience working with high touch sales journey
- Understanding of up market and enterprise lead generation, standard methodologies and industry trends
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo a big plus)
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team:
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, analytics to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.