Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Inspire, attract, and manage a team of high performing CSMs and drive all aspects of developing leading and coaching with a high focus on the teams metrics and scorecard
- Leverage the Pendo Value Framework to cultivate and strengthen delivery of strategic customer business outcomes. Ensure objectives alignment and governance models that enable digital adoption and tangible business value.
- Ensure your team is engaging strategically with their customers and help prioritize their activities to drive value realization. This includes, but is not limited to, role modeling via customer engagement, shadowing your team, attending team Quarterly Success Reviews, reviewing all Success Commitments and assisting the team in executing against the success methodology
- Empower a team of trusted advisors internally and with customers, establishing a wide network across the company, leveraging the full potential of Pendo and bringing in technical experts, executive sponsors, product managers and strategic, value based programs to transform the customer’s business
- Own and evolve the Enterprise customer journey, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion with an emphasis on defining and demonstrating value to grow net revenue retention.
- Analyze industry trends and performance metrics to drive execution and accelerate results
- Continually evolve a deep understanding for how Pendo creates value for our customers, ensuring they derive maximum and ongoing value from their investment
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have a minimum of 7+ years experience in customer success, account or technical account management at a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Bias to act and unblock while maintaining strong cross-functional relationships
- Proven track record of overachievement, innovation, leading change, and creativity in solving company and team challenges
- You are a natural mentor and regularly take initiative to help your colleagues be more effective
- You have experience managing and negotiating with Enterprise companies and their stakeholders
- You exemplify strong technical competence and passion for B2B SaaS
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities for yourself and your team
- You possess exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with a growth mindset and will thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, startup environment; must demonstrate ability to adapt and lead in a fast changing environment
You have product management, product influence or cross-functional product experience (preferred)
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.