Technical Success Engineers (TSE) make up a small, talented, and dedicated global team providing an important part of the Pendo experience through guidance and consulting to customers. We pride ourselves on prompt responses to customers with a range of technical capabilities to ensure the success of customers across our web and mobile features as part of the Customer Success organization. While the entire company has a customer focus, TSEs make champions out of our customers and provide a partnership experience through professional and accurate support.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Answer customer questions through our support queue
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Engineering organizations
- Prepare and provide recommended product best practices
- Debug customer issues, create reproducible test cases for developers, and validate fixes and workarounds
- Take ownership of pushing cases to resolution including working with developers
Qualifications (what you have):
- Highly empathetic and passionate about helping others at a moment’s notice
- Coder or tinker-er (professionally or hobby)
- Reliable and active team member
- Passionate about helping others at a moment’s notice
- Patient and positive who sees possibilities rather than obstacles
- Thirst for knowledge, comfortable learning new technologies
- Ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to business solutions for customers
- Creativity when the answer is not obvious
- Conversationally fluent in spoken English and written English
- 1+ year of professional experience working in a team setting
- BS.c in computer science, similar field of study, or similar commitment to technology
Desirable Experience (in priority order):
- Global team experience
- Public contributions to code repositories (personal, commercial, or project)
- Mobile SDKs and frameworks (iOS, Android Studio, Cordova, etc.)
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.