Come strengthen the chemistry of our team and help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, and other product roles. We're seeking an Associate Brand Designer who is passionate about developing thoughtful, creative work that delivers on company goals and elevates our brand.
As a brand designer you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and producing assets for a variety of Pendo marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be both creative and disciplined, with interest in thinking outside of the box while also creating and maintaining consistent brand style and visual vocabularies using our evolving design system. You’ll collaborate closely with design peers, leadership, marketing counterparts, and more.
Key criteria for this role
- Self-starter who makes effective design decisions with little direction
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with design peers and across the organization
- Ability to assess priorities and pivot as business needs change
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to take feedback, iterate quickly and produce deliverables consistently
- Work closely with product marketing, campaign and editorial teams to produce assets, often on tight deadlines
- Collaborate with product designers to create a unified experience across all customer touchpoints
- High competency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Sketch or Figma experience is a plus)
- Experiment with and apply a variety of visual communications methods and media, including video, interactive digital experiences, infographics, etc.
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team
Our mission is to improve society's experience with software. Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers—a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You'll gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse and inclusive teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.