Pendo is looking for a Senior Strategic Financial Analyst to join our growing finance team. In this role, you will partner with the Director of FP&A and VP Finance to own the long-term strategic financial model and provide financial analysis and decision support for company initiatives across all areas of the business. This is a highly visible role and an opportunity to help develop and implement a long-term financial strategy for one of the fastest growing software companies in the country.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support key business decisions
- Own long-term forecast and financial model to inform strategic planning and provide insights for both internal communication to management and external communication to investors
- Perform Industry, market, and competitor research, benchmarking, and due diligence
- Spearhead collaboration between groups to develop business plans and valuation support
- Conduct financial feasibility analyses for strategic initiatives
- Assist with execution of M&A and capital raising assignments/project management
- Proactively identify investment opportunities and risks across all areas of the business
- Highly cross-functional role that will partner with other departments (sales, customer success, product, engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, economics, or similar
- 2+ years experience in corporate finance, risk management/trading, investment banking, private equity or similar
- Familiarity with valuation methodologies and a strong understanding of financial concepts and theory
- Exceptional modeling and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to present insights clearly
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.