Pendo is looking for a Senior Director, Revenue Marketing to lead the ongoing creation of global campaign strategy and plan execution for Pendo. This role will be responsible for orchestrating with the global segment teams, identifying the marketing mix, leading a team of integrated marketing managers and marketing operations team who will develop and execute all the integrated campaign components.
We are looking for a player/coach strategist with strong technical skills. You’ll help accelerate campaigns, strategy and talent, and ensure that the team delivers measurable impact in Pendo’s awareness, lead generation and expansion efforts. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, results driven with an eye on the data. Someone that can inject new ideas into our business that's not afraid to take risks while possessing experience on both the analytics and technical sides of demand generation.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Lead the segment managers to define the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar and required resources to execute campaigns.
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
- Develop and lead strategies around database health and operational processes that help to drive effective lead acquisition
- Lead a team that manages the technical aspects and implementation of key marketing tools such as Marketo, Drift, multi-touch attribution, intent tools, data enrichment and integration with Salesforce.
- Collaborate with data and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals.
- Develop cohesive and comprehensive strategy and plans and lead execution for key programs in support of campaign strategy
- Use the latest in technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Pendo’s key prospects
- Own annual pipeline planning process, create and maintain funnel model, and produce performance reports against targets
Qualifications (what you have):
- 10+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- 5+ years experience leading a team of direct reports
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company.
- Understanding and experience working with high touch sales journey
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (Marketo a must)
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team:
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, analytics to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.