Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
The Machine Learning group at Pendo is a newly formed group, aimed towards adding ML capabilities into Pendo’s products. As we currently construct the group you will take an active part in building the foundations of the group, and have a huge impact on the type of projects and the design of the infrastructure.
As a Senior Data Scientist in the ML Group, you will:
Have an end-to-end ownership of ML projects - from ideation to production, including:
- Data collection and exploration
- Project scope definition and setting success criteria together with the Product team
- Own the entire model life cycle: training, testing, deployment, monitoring and continuous improvement
Define and design the ML foundations of the group, including:
- Design and develop the engineering infrastructure to support all ML related activities
- Define internal quality processes in the team, including code reviews and research reviews
- Create meaningful collaborations with other teams
Have an innovative spirit:
- Continuously explore Machine and Deep Learning algorithms that can be harnessed for our mission to improve customer experience
- Identify improvement opportunities, such as automating manual processes and developing useful tools
Qualifications (what you have):
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in delivering ML components to production at scale
- Production-grade Python coding experience
- At least 2 years of backend engineering experience
- A good command of software engineering best practices
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.